Saturday, May 21, 2011

Three Weeks Until the Great Race: Music!

No, I'm not talking about the kind of music that's produced by a Chevy V8, I'm talking about actual music!  As much as I love the music produced by the Stingray's engine, Dad and I are assuming that we'll get tired of it somewhere during the over 1,000 miles we'll be driving to and from the Great Race.  So, I stopped off at Best Buy a few days ago and picked up a iTrip FM Transmitter.  For those of you that don't know, the iTrip just plugs into my iPod and I can play music over the car's radio.  The system works quite well, you can hear the song reasonably clearly over the engine too.
I hope everyone is able to see what album is playing on my iPod.  If you don't know what album it is, you are seriously uncultured.  Here's a hint: The drummer of this group has an incredible collection of cars, one of which is a Ferrari 250 GTO.

Dad is back and he said the Stingray will be going in for a pre-Great Race checkup on Monday.  We should have it back the next day.


No comments:

Post a Comment